History of machine factory de Valk B.V.

Back in time

Beginnings

In August 1948, Jan Hagelaars began the first Valkenwaard-based de Valk machine factory in very modest surroundings. His first customers were local companies such as cigar factories, shoe factories and breweries and he also started providing centrifugal pumps for suction dredging.

Growth

The company hired its first employees and moved to more spacious accommodation at the Eindhovenseweg. After three years, the company was employing 12 people and counted other regional enterprises among its customers.

Modernisation

De Valk machine factory went on to become a fully-fledged supplier and grew steadily. During this period, the company’s inventory of machinery was gradually replaced by more modern CNC-machines (Computer Numerical Controlled).

In 1986, the company moved to a modern building on the de Vest industrial park.

Today

These days, a large portion of the work done at the de Valk machine factory is for the optical industry, semi-conductor industry, various lighting divisions of Philips and has customers  in Belgium, Germany and France.

De Valk has state-of-the-art machines and tends to focus on total-projects, from the initial drawing, the construction of the prototype up to installation at the customer’s location. We have two assembly halls of 1200 m² and 800 m² to accommodate projects of various scales.

Furthermore, de Valk has a class 7 70 m² cleanroom, as well as a cleaning station for the cleaning and dust-free packaging of products.

The company is ISO 9002 certified and well-known throughout the province of Brabant.

For almost 65 years our primary activity has been producing inventive solutions of the highest quality for our loyal customers. We are dedicated to quality in everything we produce – down to the smallest detail.